Fund Your Pepperstone Account With Neteller
Posted on: 27 August 2014 , by: Pepperstone Support , category: Deposits and Withdrawals
Neteller is an e-money payment system with which you can fund your Pepperstone account with Neteller instantly, 24 hours a day. Neteller is used by clients in over 180 countries and is available for transfers in major currencies.
- Processing Time: Instant, 24 hours a day.
- Currencies Accepted: JPY, AUD, GBP, USD and EUR.
- Fees: $1 USD for withdrawals. None for deposits.
Below you will find the steps needed to open your own Neteller account. The process is quick and will take around five minutes to complete.
1. Using your internet browser, go to https://www.neteller.com/
2. Click on the Sign-Up button shown on the Neteller website
3. Select the ‘Join for Free’ option 4. Complete the personal details as required.
5. Once you enter the required details, click select “Open Account”. It will progress you to a page that includes a confirmation email and your NETELLER secure ID. This is the secure ID number that you will use to fund in the Secure Client Area.
6. To have your Neteller account verified, you are required to fund the account. Neteller provides multiple options including Bitcoin, Skrill, Visa Credit, International Bank Transfer and more.
7. After you have deposited your funds, Neteller will require you to complete further questions/steps to verify your account. This will involve verifying your ID, your location, and your account ownership.
8. Once your account has been verified by Neteller, you can log on to the Pepperstone Secure Client Area and select the Neteller funding option.
9. Select the trading account you wish to fund to, enter the amount you would like to fund and then click ‘Fund Now’.
10. Review your Confirm Payment and enter your Neteller ID and Neteller Secure ID. Your Neteller ID is your 12 digit Account ID which you can find in the account overview on the Neteller homepage. Your Secure ID can be found by logging in to Neteller, going to Settings, then finally, selecting the Security tab.
11. Your Neteller deposit will automatically be transferred to your trading account and will be accessible instantly via your MetaTrader 4 or cTrader platform.