Learn about our available instruments, session times, margin requirements and trading basics.
Valuable market commentary and reviews from our currency analysts
- A slippery slope for crude
- Has Trump's impatience derailed the China-US trade negotiations?
- FX risk: Trump hikes Chinese tariffs, is Europe next?
- Will EURUSD rally once more?
- FX: Sell in May and go away
- May launches into action with key data and opportunities for traders
- Will AUDUSD cross a key line in the sand?
- FX: Dollar soars to fresh highs, big week ahead
- Australia Q1 CPI trading playbook
- FX: How to trade in a low volatility market
- Going with the trend in USDZAR
- Will USDJPY rally last?
- Will the US dollar fall as central banks reverse course?
- Why did the market’s appetite for US dollars change?
- Does the start of a new quarter signal a change in market sentiment?
- Will falling confidence in GBP drive the UK100 index higher?
- Inverted US yield curve – should FX traders be worried?
- USDMXN: Will the Peso gains continue?
- Fed leaves rates unchanged
Pepperstone Company News
Major announcements from the Pepperstone Group
- Margin Changes over French Election
- Increasing Leverage on FX and CFD Products
- Leverage Returning To Normal
- GBP and EUR Margin Changes over EU Referendum
- Easter Trading Times 2016
- Pepperstone announces securing investment from Private Equity
- Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode Now Accepted
- PayPal Now Accepted
- Pepperstone Releases New CFDs – HK50 and US2000
- Pepperstone launches a revolutionary new cloud-based mobile and desktop trading experience
- Pepperstone Relocates to New Head Office
- Pepperstone Releases New Commodity Pair
- Trading Ceased on DKK and HKD Pairs
- Business As Usual
- Christmas Market Hours
- Server Time Changing from GMT +3 to GMT +2
- Platinum and Palladium Now Available
- New Commodity Pairs to Trade XBRUSD XTIUSD
- Pepperstone introduces ZARJPY pair
Pepperstone Press Releases
Press releases from the Pepperstone Group
- Pepperstone, Sponsors the Middle East North Africa (MENA) Forex Expo in Dubai.
- Pepperstone named 26th Fastest Growing Company in Australia by BRW Magazine Fast Starters List 2013
- Pepperstone continues Asian expansion with Shanghai, China office opened this week
- Razor Account named one of Australia’s 100 Most Innovative Products or Services
- Pepperstone Opens New Head Office and Trading Floor Facility
- Pepperstone Strengthens Asian Expansion with Singapore Dollar Forex Trading Accounts
- Pepperstone Announces Expansion to New Office Location
- Pepperstone Increases Leverage Options to 400:1
- Pepperstone Announces New ‘Razor’ ECN Account for Forex Traders
- Pepperstone Launches Multi Account Manager (MAM) Tool for Professional Traders of Multiple Forex Accounts
- Pepperstone Announces Next Generation FX Brokerage; Unmatched Depth Of Liquidity And Execution For Forex Traders