For all withdrawal requests, please login to the Secure Client Area.
- Withdrawal forms received before 21:00 GMT ( 07:00 AEST ) will be processed that day. Any forms received after this time may not be processed until the following day.
- Funds can only be returned to a bank account in the same name (or joint) as your Pepperstone trading account due to third party transaction regulations.
- Credit card withdrawal can only be used for the deposit amount made using a credit card - for amounts above this a different withdrawal method must be used.
- Any International Telegraphic Transfer (TT) Fees charged by our banking institution are passed onto the Client. Most International TTs are approximately AUD20.
- If an account is funded via Credit Card and a withdrawal is processed within 60 days the withdrawal must occur via a refund back to the same Credit Card.
- Withdrawals made by Bank Wire Transfer usually take 3-5 working days to reach your account.
- There may be unforeseen circumstances whereby withdrawal times may be longer.