Building on the success of the MetaTrader 4 Platform, MetaQuotes have once again raised the bar and released MetaTrader 5. MetaTrader 5 is not a replacement for the popular MetaTrader 4, but will be offered alongside it.
- MT5 shows currency depth of the market;
- Aggregation of open positions;
- 2 new pending order types: Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit;
- 38 inbuilt indicators;
- 39 graphical objects;
- 21 timeframes;
- 17 ways to display custom indicators.
MQL5 vs. MQL4
- Object-oriented programming;
- Syntax is similar to that of C++ programming language;
- Improved debugging tools;
- Advanced events management model.