MAM / PAMM
(Multi Account Manager / Percent Allocation Management Module)
MAM / PAMM Software is designed specifically for Money Managers that utilise the MetaTrader 4 platform.
This software gives Money Manager the ability to easily send trades from a master account to a sub account from a centralised hub. The reason this software has become popular is due to the flexibility offered from a range of allocation methods; including manual lot size and percentile methods.
MAM broadens the functionality of the MetaTrader 4 platform by enabling the Money Manager to trade and manage multiple accounts from a single MT4 interface. So, you can trade for thousands of clients’ accounts within one MT4 master account.
In addition to the MT4 MAM module, Pepperstone MAM’s have access to a user-friendly interface within our proprietary Secure Client Area that allows for even greater flexibility and visibility.
- Pepperstone has been chosen by a number of institutional money managers because of our low spreads, fast execution, award winning customer service* and global reputation as a fair and ethical broker.
- The Pepperstone difference: A fully digital onboarding experience for new clients that can be completed within 4 minutes online. No more forms to download, scan, print, sign and return.
- Flexibility to charge different performance fee levels to different groups using Pepperstone proprietary MAM token system.**
- Electronic Verification is available for certain regions to utilise online searches for identification documents.
- An easy to use MAM interface that provides you performance fee calculators to assist month-end calculations.
- Stop all pending trades from being visible to slave accounts.
- Unlimited number of customer accounts.
- Four allocation methods – lot size, percentage, proportional by balance and proportional by equity.
- Allocations to clients as little as 0.01 lot (1000 currency units).
- The simplicity and functionality of a typica MT4 trading account.
- All normal order types accepted: market, stop, limit.
- All unique order types accepted: trailing stop, close by and close all.
- Allows Expert Advisor (EA) trading.
- Easily manage monthly, quarterly and annual client reports through MT4 Manager.
- Monitor commissions and performance in real time.
Apply for MAM / PAMM access:
*By own client satisfaction ratings as researched by Investment Trends November 16 FX Report. **Refer to terms and conditions found in Pepperstone’s MAM Agreement.