Forex Automated Trading Powered by Myfxbook
Pepperstone is pleased to facilitate* access for our clients to the AutoTrade system operated by Myfxbook. AutoTrade enables you to copy trades of your chosen systems directly into your account.
Create your own portfolio without paying any performance fee or management fees. In addition, you don't need to run any software on your end since AutoTrade runs on its own dedicated servers.
What makes Myfxbook AutoTrade the perfect tool for copy trading?
- It includes only hand-picked systems which have made it through the rigorous screening process.
- It includes systems that have traded on real money and not demo.
- It provides accurate statistics allowing you to quickly analyse and improve your performance.
- It lets you add and remove any system at any time, providing full control of your account.
Step 1 - Create your Pepperstone Trading Account
New Pepperstone Clients
Complete the online Pepperstone trading account application.
Step 2 - Link your Pepperstone Trading Account to Myfxbook AutoTrade
The next stage is to visit the Myfxbook website and link your Pepperstone trading account to Myfxbook AutoTrade
* Disclaimer: The AutoTrade system is owned and operated by Myfxbook Ltd (“Myfxbook”) and its use is subject to the Terms and Conditions specified on their website at http://www.myfxbook.com/terms. Pepperstone Financial Pty Ltd (“Pepperstone”) is not responsible and has no control over the signals generated through the use of the AutoTrade and the resulting trades on Pepperstone accounts. Signals generated by AutoTrade on Pepperstone accounts do not constitute factual, general or personal advice by Pepperstone.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information and analysis provided here has been produced by the signal provider company. Pepperstone has reproduced the information without alteration or verification and does not represent that this material is accurate, current, or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. The material is general in nature and has been prepared for informational purposes only without regard to any individual's investment objectives, financial solution, or means. Pepperstone advises clients to seek independent financial advice before considering investing in any signals products and services. Furthermore, Pepperstone reiterates that past returns are not an indicator of future performance.
Readers should also be mindful that as with all technology applications there are inherent weaknesses and that the operating system is dependent on third parties managing the connection to Pepperstone servers. Trading over the internet using any social/copy trading application may be disrupted resulting in unanticipated losses that may be in excess of client account balances. Pepperstone accepts no responsibility for the performance of the application whatsoever.