Cryptocurrency CFDs are digital currencies that are prone to huge price movements in value. You can take advantage of this volatility by trading crypto CFDs with Pepperstone1 – without the need for a digital wallet or trading on a cryptocurrency exchange. Start trading Cryptocurrency CFDs with us
Why trade Crypto CFDs with Pepperstone?
- Weekend trading available on Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum
- Trade Crypto CFDs without the need for a digital wallet
- The ability to hedge on a single account
- Go long or short on Bitcoin CFD price movements with leverage of up to 2:1 on all of our trading platforms
- Trade our range of Crypto CFD markets, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, and global index derivative products – Crypto10, Crypto20 and Crypto30 – that track changes in the value of a basket of the world's most highly traded cryptocurrencies
- We're a global FX and CFD broker regulated by ASIC, BaFin, CMA, CySEC, DFSA, FCA and SCB
1 Cryptocurrency positions are capped at a maximum of USD$500,000 notional value per account. Should the notional value exceed this amount we may, in accordance with our T&C’s, close part or all of your cryptocurrency positions until they are within this limit.
2 Trade Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum from 09:00AEDT Monday to 02:00AEDT Sunday – followed by a 7 hour break – resuming again at 09:00AEDT Sunday to 09:00AEDT Monday (including our daily break between 14:00 – 14:05). If you have a position open on one of these cryptocurrency markets, it will be affected by weekend trading. This additional trading period during the weekend means not only do you have longer to speculate on the price of different coins, but also any stop losses and take profits you have attached can be filled on the weekend.
Cryptocurrency spreads are quoted in points with reference to the equivalent underlying market contract. Average spreads updated Nov 2020.