Cryptocurrency CFDs are digital currencies that are prone to huge price movements in value. You can take advantage of this volatility by trading crypto CFDs with Pepperstone – without the need for a digital wallet or trading on a cryptocurrency exchange.
How we compare to the rest with our Bitcoin CFD price comparison. We offer one of the lowest Bitcoin CFD spreads on the market, which is more than 2 times cheaper than the rest^.
|Overnight Funding on $1/pt USD|
^Cheaper than the compared brokers licensed by ASIC in the comparison table. Other fees and charges may apply. Figures are based on a notional value of $18280.0 representative of a tick value of $1 per point when bitcoin is priced at $18280.0. Analysis was based on information obtained via competitor websites and trading platforms. Accurate to the best of our ability as of 9th December 2020. This table is for comparative purposes only. Positive figures reflect clients receiving swaps. Above data includes the forced expiry for Plus 500 where clients are charged spread to close, and spread to re-open the trade. Data contained in this table is indicative and subject to change.
Why trade Crypto CFDs with Pepperstone?
- Market-leading spreads, more than 2 times cheaper than our competitors^
- Weekend trading available on Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple
- Trade Crypto CFDs without the need for a digital wallet
- The ability to hedge on a single account
- Go long or short on Bitcoin CFD price movements with leverage of up to 20:1 on all of our trading platforms
- Trade our range of Crypto CFD markets, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, and global index derivative products – Crypto10, Crypto20 and Crypto30 – that track changes in the value of a basket of the world's most highly traded cryptocurrencies
- We're a global FX and CFD broker regulated by ASIC, BaFin, CMA, CySEC, DFSA, FCA and SCB
(1) Trade Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Ripple from 09:00AEDT Monday to 02:00AEDT Sunday – followed by a 7 hour break – resuming again at 09:00AEDT Sunday to 09:00AEDT Monday (including our daily break between 14:00 – 14:05). If you have a position open on one of these cryptocurrency markets, it will be affected by weekend trading. This additional trading period during the weekend means not only do you have longer to speculate on the price of different coins, but also any stop losses and take profits you have attached can be filled on the weekend.
Cryptocurrency spreads are quoted in points with reference to the equivalent underlying market contract. Average spreads updated Nov 2020.