The forex market (FX) is the world’s largest decentralised financial market, with trading volumes exceeding $6.6 trillion a day*. That’s more than most of the biggest stock markets combined. Trading 24-hours a day, there’s always an opportunity to buy or sell. Whether you’re new to CFD trading or a seasoned trader, the FX market represents a way to take advantage of price movements in one of the most liquid assets.
Why trade forex with Pepperstone
Once you start trading forex with Pepperstone, you’ll see why we’re a market leader. We access multiple liquidity providers and external pricing sources to give you the best prices and competitive, low spreads when you trade.
Quality trading conditions
- Tight spreads: Access great pricing from as low as 0.0 pips on our Razor account on the most highly traded currency pairs. Check out our pricing feeds direct from investment banks, with a list of Inter-bank spread averages.
- Fast execution: Get into your trade when it counts and make the move you've been waiting for, with our average execution speeds of 25ms.
- Control your risk: We offer up to 30:1 leverage. Place stop loss orders for risk management with no restrictions.
A better experience
- Award-winning customer service: Live chat, email and phone. We’re always by your side.
- Trade with confidence: We’re regulated in multiple jurisdictions, including ASIC, FCA, and DFSA. Trade with confidence knowing your funds are safe and secure.
Forex news & analysis
Our dedicated Market Research analysts will give you the insights you need to make informed trading decisions. Subscribe to our Head of Research, Chris Weston’s, Daily Fix for updates and experienced market commentary on the days’ market moving news.
*source: BIS Triennial report (2019)
Average spreads updated April 2021
(a)FX Majors spread averages from 24 - 28 May 2021. All other spreads updated April 2021.