Fund Your Pepperstone Account With Skrill
Posted on: 27 August 2014 , by: Pepperstone Support , category: Deposits and Withdrawals
Skrill is a UK based online payments system or 'e-wallet' that is used by over 36 Million clients worldwide. Skrill funding is quick and secure, with encrypted data transfer to prevent your details being shared.
- Processing Time: Instant, 24 hours a day.
- Currencies Accepted: AUD, EUR, USD and JPY.
- Fees: None.
Below you will find the steps needed to open your own Skrill account. The process is quick and will take around five minutes to complete.
1. Using your internet browser, go to https://www.skrill.com/
2. Click on the OPEN A FREE ACCOUNT or REGISTER button shown on the Skrill website
3. Enter your preferred email address and set a password according to the Skrill requirements
4. Complete the Personal Details signup by entering your First Name, Surname and Date of Birth and then clicking Next
5. A verification email from Skrill will be sent to your email address. You can verify your email by clicking on the link in the email. After doing so, you will be taken to the Skrill login page
6. Once you've logged in, Skrill may ask you to set up 2 Factor Authentication or to create a PIN for easier login. Pick the method that makes you feel more comfortable and you are more likely to remember
7. The next step is to link your card or bank account to your Skrill account or deposit directly into your Skrill account. Enter either your Debit or Credit Card details in the fields provided or click on the 'Link a bank account' option to enable payments through your registered bank account.