We believe Pepperstone's trading conditions are amongst the best in the industry. See for yourself why Pepperstone is one of Australia's premier forex brokers.
Key Features of a Pepperstone Trading Account:
- Raw Interbank Spreads from 0.0 pips
- Choose from leading online forex trading platforms
- Access 80+ Trading instruments including FX, metals, oil and indices
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) regulated firm
- Deep liquidity from multiple banks
- Simple and fast methods of deposits and withdrawals
- Segregated client trust accounts with top tier Australian bank
- Professional indemnity insurance with Lloyds of London
Low Transaction Charges:
- 80+ trading instruments with institutional grade pricing
- Up to 500:1 leverage
- Ability to trade micro lots on currencies, metals and oil.
- Major Index CFDs from 0.1 pip spread and $1 per point.
- All trading styles welcome including EAs and full hedging
- Bank Wire, Credit/Debit cards, Skrill, Local Bank Deposit, Neteller, Bpay, Union Pay and more
- Start from as little as $200 AUD account size
- Account currencies in AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, NZD, CAD, SGD and HKD
- 24 hour live chat facility, emails and telephone support
- Full self-service Secure Client Area for managing your account
- Real time news feeds as well as education and market commentary
- Offices in Melbourne, Dallas, Bangkok and London
- Regular webinars and trading education lessons
- Absolute commitment to customer satisfaction
Pepperstone incorporates trade execution, with pricing from multiple banks and liquidity providers and 100% automated execution. Pepperstone has a commitment to absolutely ‘No Dealing Desk’ intervention on any of our trading instruments. Trade execution is from as low as 50ms of latency (0.05 of a second) and settled immediately.
*No dealing desk brokers work directly with multiple liquidity providers and orders are filled automatically, eliminating broker intervention.
**Losses may exceed your deposit amount. The Pepperstone MT4 and cTrader platforms have a built-in automatic stop-out system, however this does not guarantee the balance will not go into negative; trade execution depends on market liquidity and pricing.