Pepperstone has partnered with Signal Start, a user-friendly, fully hosted service that lets you effortlessly replicate trades from a diverse range of signal providers in just a few clicks!
For those of you who would like to become signal providers, please see our FAQ below for more information.
Enjoy round-the-clock assistance with 24/5 email and chat support
Access copy trading effortlessly from any device
Comprehensive Account Insights
Robust and comprehensive analytics
The Signal Start copy trading platform runs on robust proprietary technology
Your account stays continuously connected
Easily copy any MT4 or MT5 signals
How to start copying signals:
- Make sure you have an MT4/5 Pepperstone account. If not, click here to open one.
- Sign up for signal start here.
- Set up the account either as a Signal Follower or Signal provider.
- Connect your account by sharing the account details and password (for signal providers, they should provide an investor password).
- Set up your billing.
- That's it. Now go to "Forex Signals" and filter according to your personal criteria. Once you find the providers you're happy with, click on "Copy".
Don't forget to consider setting up risk parameters including any restrictions on volume, number of trades, drawdown, and other variables.
For those of you who would like to provide signals:
Please follow the same steps highlighted above but select Signal provider. As a signal provider, and in order to have a signal rank and show up on the list, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Have 30 days of trading or have done 50 trades.
- At least $100 balance.
As a signal provider, your rank may become pending for several reasons including:
- Deposits or withdrawals during open trades (it is prohibited since it skews the risk management of followers).
- High-risk trading (heavy losses, high gains in a short period of time).
- Inactive account or signal.
Note: A signal provider will have to complete further KYC with Signal Start to be able to withdraw their earnings, failing to do so may withhold their fees.