Partially closing a position (mobile)
The Pepperstone app and Webtrader are synchronised, so a trade partially closed in the app will automatically be partially closed in Webtrader, and vice versa.
1. Tap Portfolio at the bottom right of the screen.
If Portfolio is not visible, either tap or close any secondary window.
2. Tap Positions. A list of your current positions appears:
3. Tap the position that you want to partially close. Details of the position are displayed.
4. Click Close at the top right of the screen.
5. In the Lots field, enter the quantity of lots you want to close.
Tip: The lots remaining after the close will be the difference between the MAX figure shown and the value you enter in the Lots field.
6. Tap Partially close.