Cryptocurrency CFDs are prone to huge price movements in value. You can take advantage of this volatility by trading crypto CFDs with Pepperstone – without the need for a digital wallet or trading on a cryptocurrency exchange.
Cryptocurrencies are only available to professional clients. Trade Cryptocurrency CFDs with us now.
Why trade Crypto CFDs with Pepperstone?
- Competitive spreads
- Weekend trading available on Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple
- Trade Crypto CFDs without the need for a digital wallet
- The ability to hedge on a single account
- Go long or short on Bitcoin CFD price movements with leverage of up to ^5:1 on all of our trading platforms
- Trade our range of Crypto CFD markets, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, and global index derivative products – Crypto10, Crypto20 and Crypto30 – that track changes in the value of a basket of the world's most highly traded cryptocurrencies
- We're a global FX and CFD broker regulated by FCA, ASIC, Bafin, CySEC CMA,DFSA and SCB
Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin are much more volatile than traditional currencies and carry significant risks. Please also note that you won't own or have any rights in the underlying currency when you trade with Pepperstone. The cryptocurrency market is volatile so sharp and sudden moves in price could see you lose significant amounts of money very quickly.
The underlying crypto markets are open over the weekend. We don’t offer a separate ‘weekend symbol', so when you open a position, you’ll be doing so with the same symbol you trade with during the week.
Stop losses, take profits and pending orders to open on Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Ripple positions can be triggered during our weekend trading times.
Please note that weekend positions with attached stops/limits will not be netted off against existing weekday contracts. In this instance the weekend position will roll into a new weekday position, with the same stops/limits attached. Similarly, weekend positions will not net off against existing weekday contracts if the weekday contracts have stops/limits attached. In this instance, weekend positions will be rolled into new weekday contracts.
*Cryptocurrency spreads are quoted in points with reference to the equivalent underlying market contract. Average spreads updated Nov 2020.
^Cryptocurrency CFDs only available for Professional clients. Retail clients cannot trade Cryptocurrency products.