Please note that our legal documents vary depending on which Pepperstone entity you hold your trading account with and the regulations that apply to you. The documents that apply to your account will be made clear in your application form and you should familiarise yourself with those documents before completing the application.
To understand more about the regulations that apply to you, please click on the relevant link below:
UK legal documents (Pepperstone Limited)
By opening an account with Pepperstone Limited, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms set out in each of these documents:
- UK Terms and Conditions –
this agreement governs your relationship with Pepperstone Limited, our United Kingdom (UK) regulated entity.
- Spread Betting Terms and Conditions -
these terms govern your use of our Spread Betting product and your relationship with Pepperstone Limited, our United Kingdom (UK) regulated entity.
- Demo Platform Terms and Conditions
- Pepperstone Trading Platform Terms and Conditions - your use of this platform constitutes your agreement to comply with these Terms.
- Order Execution Policy –
this policy sets out how we ensure that we take reasonable steps to obtain the best possible results for our clients, in compliance with UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) rules.
describes the types of cookies we use on www.pepperstone.com and how we manage them. Your use of our website constitutes your agreement to the terms set out in this Policy.
- Complaints Notice –
explains our complaints procedure in compliance with FCA rules.
sets out how we collect and manage your personal information in compliance with UK and EEA data protection laws when you trade with Pepperstone Limited, our UK licensed entity.
- Summary Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Risk Disclosure Statement –
contains important information about the risks associated with our products.
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) ID Check Requirements –
sets out the kinds of information we need to verify your identity in compliance with AML laws.
- Website Terms and Conditions –
- Pepperstone Limited - Costs and Charges
- MIFIDPRU public disclosures -
MIFIDPRU public disclosures are required under the UK Investment Firms Prudential Regime (IFPR). These disclosures include key information on the firm’s governance, own funds, own funds requirements, risk management objectives and policies.
- VPS Terms & Conditions
CFDs - Key information documents (KID)
- KID - CFD on a commodity
- KID - CFD on a precious metal
- KID - CFD on a single stock
- KID - CFD on an FX pair
- KID - CFD on a stock index
Spread betting - Key information documents (KID)
- KID - Spread bet on a commodity
- KID - Spread bet on an equity
- KID - Spread bet on a precious metal
- KID - Spread bet on a stock index
- KID - Spread bet on an FX pair
Tiered margins are only applicable to FCA professional clients.
If you have any questions about the documents or require the information in another language, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange something for you.