Viewing a chart (Webtrader)
You can view a chart of an instrument from a watchlist, from another chart, or from the main menu bar near the top left of the window.
A new chart is displayed in a new panel on your workspace.You can move the panel to a more convenient position by grabbing its drag handle and dragging the panel. Release the drag handle when you have reached the desired position.
After displaying a chart you can change its appearance.
Note: In this procedure, the word ‘click’ refers to either a click or a tap.
From a watchlist
1. Display a watchlist that includes the instrument whose chart you want to view.
2. Right-click (or press and hold) on the instrument.
3. Select View chart from the menu that appears.
From another chart
1. The field at the right of the chart title will either be filled with Symbol… or the symbol of the instrument currently displayed:
Click in the field (and delete the symbol if one is displayed).
2. Enter part or all of the symbol or description of the instrument whose chart you want to display. A list of matching instruments appears:
3. To see the instruments in just a specific asset class, click on the name of that class (Cryptocurrencies, Equities, Forex Exotics etc.).
4. Click on the relevant instrument.
From the main menu bar
Click Chart on the main menu bar near the top left of the window:
A sample chart is displayed. (Note that this chart might not be for an instrument in any of your watchlists). From this chart you can quickly display another chart, explained in the previous section).
Changing the appearance of a chart
After displaying a chart you can change its appearance by clicking on the settings icon at the end of the charts toolbar at the top of the chart:
The Chart Settings window appears:
Make your changes and click Ok.