AML ID requirements
Under the Australian and UK Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act 2006, we are required to verify your identity before opening your trading account.
To verify your identity, we require you to provide a minimum of 100 points of ID.
We must be able to understand the language on any identity documents submitted. Our team can currently translate most European languages plus Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Malay, Russian and Thai.
To help us verify your ID, please provide documents totalling at least 100 points.
Primary photographic ID - 70 points
- Driver's license
- Government-issued photo ID
- Must show full name and date of birth
- If the document is certified or notarised, add 30 points extra (100 points in total)
- Must be valid
Secondary ID - 30 points
- Utility bill (phone, electricity, gas)
- Bank or credit card statement
- Government-issued tax document
- Birth certificate
- Citizen certificate
- Must be less than three months old and show the full document
- Must show name and residential address (PO Boxes will not be accepted)
- Name and residential address on the document must match the application form
- Must show a provision of services, such as money owed or paid
Please note: We cannot accept screenshots of any ID documents, and we recommend all photo IDs be submitted as photos (rather than a scan or photocopy).
If you have any questions about your ID documents or want to find out more, please get in touch.