Cryptocurrency CFDs are digital currencies that are prone to huge price movements in value. You can take advantage of this volatility by trading Crypto CFDs with Pepperstone1 – without the need for a digital wallet or trading on a cryptocurrency exchange. Start trading Cryptocurrency CFDs with us now.
Why trade Crypto CFDs with Pepperstone?
- Competitive spreads
- Weekend trading available on Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Polkadot, and more
- Trade Crypto CFDs without the need for a digital wallet
- The ability to hedge on a single account
- Go long or short on Bitcoin CFD price movements with leverage of up to 2:1 on all of our trading platforms
- Trade our range of Crypto CFD markets, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, and global index derivative products – Crypto10, Crypto20 and Crypto30 – that track changes in the value of a basket of the world's most highly traded cryptocurrencies
- We're a global FX and CFD broker regulated by ASIC, BaFin, CMA, CySEC, DFSA, FCA and SCB"
1 Cryptocurrency positions are capped at a maximum of USD$200,000 notional value per account. Should the notional value exceed this amount we may, in accordance with our T&C’s, close part or all of your cryptocurrency positions until they are within this limit.
2All cryptocurrency positions (except Dash) will be affected by weekend trading. This additional trading period during the weekend means not only do you have longer to speculate on the price of different coins, but also any stop losses and take profits you have attached can be filled on the weekend.
^^ Cryptocurrency spreads are quoted in points with reference to the equivalent underlying market contract. Average spreads updated 1-28 February 2022