Applying for a live trading account with us is a simple, online process.
Before you apply, make sure you have your ID documents handy. We'll need these to identify you during the application process.
The types of documents we accept are:
A valid ID document can be:
- Passport (photo page only)
- National ID card
- Driver's license (with a photo)
A valid proof of address document can be:
- Utility bills: gas, electric, or phone
- A bank or credit card statement (photo/scan of a physical letter or PDF of statement)
- A council tax bill or rates bill
- Tax statement
- Driver’s license (with a photo) showing your address and expiry date
- Any other government or financial institution-issued document
- Must be less than three months old and show the full document
- Must show name and residential address (PO Boxes will not be accepted)
- Name and residential address on the document must match the application form
- Must show a provision of services, such as money owed or paid
If you don’t have any of those, reach out to us so that we can chat to you further. Sometimes we do accept other documents. These can include:
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship certificate
Important: your application won’t be processed if these documents are scanned, blurry, black and white or damaged.
If there are any issues with your application, we'll email you with clear instructions on what to do next. We're also available 24/5 on live chat to answer any questions you might have.
Ready to apply? It’s easy.1. Register for a live trading account
Enter your details and choose a password to create your account.
2. Take our suitability test
This short questionnaire allows us to assess your suitability to trade derivative products. Once it has been completed, we'll provide you with your results instantly.
3. Confirm your ID
Depending on your country of residence, we’ll need to verify your identity, so have your ID documents handy. Where required, we may request for additional documents.
4. Fund and trade
Once your application is approved, you can log in and fund your account.
You’re ready to trade
Once you've funded your account, you can start trading with one of our free trading platforms.
If you're new to trading or looking to practice your trading strategies in a risk-free environment, we recommend opening a demo account.