Displaying instrument information (Webtrader)
You can display instrument information from a watchlist or from a chart.
Note: In this procedure, the word ‘click’ refers to either a click or a tap.
From a watchlist
1. Display a watchlist that includes the instrument you are interested in.
2. In the list of symbols that is displayed, locate the instrument’s symbol.
3.To display general information about the instrument, right-click (or press and hold) on the instrument and select Instrument info from the menu that appears. An example of the information available is shown below.
4. To display a chart of the instrument’s recent movements, right-click (or press and hold) on the instrument and select View chart from the menu that appears. An example is shown below.
From a chart
1. Display the chart for the instrument.
2. Click the information icon at the right of the chart title:
3. Click away from the information window to close it.