Maintain access to higher leverage up to 1:500 for most FX products.
Advanced trading tools and VPS solutions.
You'll be provided with a dedicated Relationship Manager to look after all of your trading needs.
Receive exclusive invitations to VIP premium Forex events, seminars and workshops, private dining experiences and sporting events.
How do I become a Pepperstone Pro?
This is a self-certification process that only takes a few minutes, which is available in the Secure Client Area. You’ll have to complete a short quiz to demonstrate that you meet the eligibility criteria. You'll need to self-certify that you meet two of the following three criterion:
- Your experience in trading leveraged trading (financial derivative or OTC) products
- Your cash deposits and trading portfolio exceed USD$500,000
- Your professional experience working in the financial services sector
What will change if I classify as a Pepperstone Pro?
- You’ll be able to trade with leverage up to 1:500
- Your margin close-out level will be set at 20% (vs 50% for retail on MT4/5 (cTrader margin close-out will remain at 50%)
- You’re not guaranteed negative balance protection; however, you may be eligible for a once-off negative balance protection of up to USD$100,000
- You won't receive the same risk warnings or disclosures that you'd receive as a retail client
- We'll rely on your knowledge and experience as a Pepperstone Pro to demonstrate your understanding of the risks of trading our products
You can visit the Securities Commission of Bahamas website to view the SIR CFD Rules (2020) regarding Elective Professional Clients here.
Will anything else change on my account?
All other trading conditions, account features and functionality remain the same. Your funds will continue to be held in a segregated trust account with a Tier 1 global bank.
Pepperstone Pro Account Leverage
A Pro Account enables you more flexibility on leverage.
|Forex Major||Up to 1:200||Up to 1:500|
|Forex Minor||Up to 1:200||Up to 1:500|
|Major Indices||Up to 1:200||Up to 1:400|
|Minor Indices||Up to 1:100||Up to 1:100|
|Currency Indices||Up to 1:200||Up to 1:200|
|Gold & Silver||Up to 1:200||Up to 1:500|
|Metals||Up to 1:100||Up to 1:100|
|Energies||Up to 1:100||Up to 1:100|
|Soft Commodities||Up to 1:50||Up to 1:50|
|Cryptocurrencies||Up to 1:10||Up to 1:10|
|Stocks & ETFs||Up to 1:20||Up to 1:20|