Posted on: 19 June 2014 , by: Pepperstone Support , category: cTrader
Quicktrade is the fastest way of creating market orders. You often need to act quickly and respond to rapidly changing market conditions – Quicktrade is designed to get your trades open at the speed you need, as well as close them quickly when you want to get out of the market. There are two ways to enable Quicktrade.
In the Preferences Menu:
1. Click on the Preferences drop down menu, and hover your cursor over Quicktrade.
2. You can select whether market orders will execute with a single-click, a double-click or whether they will require confirmation before executing.
From the Quick Links Tool-Bar:
1. In the top right corner of your cTrader platform, you can select your Quicktrade preference by clicking on the Quicktrade icon.
2. You can select whether market orders will execute with a single-click, a double-click or whether they will require confirmation before executing. When the icon shows one tick, trades will execute with one click. If the icon shows two ticks, trades will require a double click to execute. If there is a red cross, a confirmation screen will pop up before a market order will execute.
3. You can edit your Quicktrade preferences with the icon to the left of this. Here you can choose a default stop-loss and take-profit for your trades.