We believe Pepperstone's trading conditions are amongst the best in the industry. See for yourself why Pepperstone is Australia's premier forex broker.
Key Features of a Pepperstone Trading Account:
- Raw Interbank Spreads from 0.0 pips
- Choose from 11 leading Online Forex Trading Platforms
- Access 77 Trading instruments including FX, metals, oil and indices
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulated firm
- Dark Pool Liquidity from 20+ Banks
- Simple and fast methods of deposits and withdrawals
Low Transaction Charges:
- 77 trading instruments with institutional grade pricing
- Up to 500:1 leverage for Professional Clients, Up to 30:1 for Retail Clients
- Ability to trade micro lots on currencies, metals and oil.
- 11 Major Index CFDs from 0.1 pip spread and $1 per point.
- All trading styles welcome including all EA’s and full hedging
- Bank Wire, Credit/Debit cards, Skrill, Local Bank Deposit, Neteller, Bpay, Union Pay and more
- Start from as little as $200 AUD account size
- Account currencies in AUD, USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, CHF, JPY, NZD, CAD, SGD and HKD
Trade Safely with Pepperstone:
- Authorised and regulated by FCA
- Segregated client trust accounts with AA Rated banks
- Professional indemnity insurance with Lloyds of London
- Over 5+ years’ experience with a multi-award winning provider
- Negative Balance protection for Retail Clients
- Offices in London, Melbourne, Dallas, Shanghai and Bangkok
- 24 hour live chat facility, emails and telephone support
- Full self-service Secure Client Area for managing your account
- Real time news feeds as well as education and market commentary
- Regular webinars and trading education lessons
- Absolute commitment to customer satisfaction
Pepperstone incorporates trade execution, with pricing from 22 banks and liquidity providers and 100% automated execution. Pepperstone has a commitment to absolutely ‘No Dealing Desk’ intervention on any of our trading instruments. Trade execution is from as low as 50ms of latency (0.05 of a second) and settled immediately. That means no delays, no rejects and no requotes.*
*Notwithstanding your obligations under the terms and conditions, from time to time the Pepperstone Platform’s automated stop-out procedures may not prevent your Account from incurring a negative equity balance due certain market conditions outside of our control. In these circumstances:
(a) you will not be liable for any negative equity balance on your Account; and
(b) we will adjust your Account equity balance to zero within 1 Business Day.
If you find a negative equity balance on your Account that has not been corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.