Trading with Pepperstone gives you access to a range of 6 precious metal pairs including Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium traded against either the US Dollar or the Euro.
Trading with Pepperstone gives you access to a range of 6 precious metal pairs including Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium traded against either the US Dollar or the Euro. Used in jewellery, industrial inputs and as safe haven assets in market turmoil – these symbols often move in line with market cycles and inflation.
Gold and Silver
Pepperstone offers four precious silver and gold crosses on our MetaTrader4 and cTrader platforms.Read more
Platinum and Palladium
Pepperstone offers platinum and palladium on our MetaTrader4 and cTrader platforms.Read more
Precious metals can be a great asset to diversify your trading strategy; as global markets, supply and demand are not driven by any one country in particular but the world as a whole. You can buy or sell to take advantage of both rising and falling markets without any additional commission charges applied.
Pepperstone offers all precious metals with the same leverage as you find on currency pairs. All symbols are available in both MT4 and the cTrader platform, along with the Webtrader, Android, and Apple mobile devices – allowing you access to these markets wherever you are in the world.
Advantages of trading Precious Metals with Pepperstone:
- Access to institutional grade spreads and trade execution
- Minimum trade size of $0.10 per pip
- A maximum leverage of 500:1 for Professional Clients, and up to 20:1 for Retail Clients
- No commission fees on any commodity pairs
- The ability to hedge positions on a single account
Risks of Trading Precious Metals:
- Leveraged trading puts your capital at risk. You could lose all, or a large portion, of your trading capital if the market makes a significant move against your current open position/s
- All trading involves risk
- Past performance does not guarantee future performance
- Tax benefits (if any) are subject to change and depend on your personal circumstances