Learn about our available instruments, session times, margin requirements and trading basics.
Valuable market commentary and reviews from our currency analysts
- Trading Opportunities in March
- Will three Central Bank rate decisions and NFP shake things up?
- Are US equities running out of steam?
- FX: Hang tight, there are about to be big breakouts
- All that glitters may be gold
- An economic reality check for Mexico and the peso
- Is the US dollar prime for a reversal?
- Five reasons why the fear trade is back
- Is silver about to shine once more?
- FX week ahead – what to expect from RBA and BoE
- Safe haven flows can strengthen the yen
- Trading Opportunities in February
- FX: This Week is About Brexit Plan B, FOMC, NFP
- Is GBP poised to move higher against the Euro?
- Big Week for GBP. 2019 Won’t be Good for USD
- Have We Seen The Best Of The Rand?
- Will Brexit Spoil GBP and More FX Risk Aversion Ahead?
- The Countdown to the Year End: What to Trade this Month
- Is Brent Crude Oil Ready For A Bounce?
Pepperstone Company News
Major announcements from the Pepperstone Group
- Increasing Leverage on FX and CFD Products
- Leverage Returning To Normal
- GBP and EUR Margin Changes over EU Referendum
- Easter Trading Times 2016
- Pepperstone announces securing investment from Private Equity
- Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode Now Accepted
- Pepperstone Releases New CFDs – HK50 and US2000
- Pepperstone launches a revolutionary new cloud-based mobile and desktop trading experience
- Pepperstone Relocates to New Head Office
- Pepperstone Releases New Commodity Pair
- Trading Ceased on DKK and HKD Pairs
- Business As Usual
- Christmas Market Hours
- Server Time Changing from GMT +3 to GMT +2
- Platinum and Palladium Now Available
- New Commodity Pairs to Trade XBRUSD XTIUSD
- Pepperstone introduces ZARJPY pair
- New Metatrader 4 Features
Pepperstone Press Releases
Press releases from the Pepperstone Group
- Pepperstone, Australia’s largest FX Broker Sponsors the Middle East North Africa (MENA) Forex Expo in Dubai.
- Pepperstone named 26th Fastest Growing Company in Australia by BRW Magazine Fast Starters List 2013
- Pepperstone continues Asian expansion with Shanghai, China office opened this week
- Razor Account named one of Australia’s 100 Most Innovative Products or Services
- Pepperstone Opens New Head Office and Trading Floor Facility
- Pepperstone Strengthens Asian Expansion with Singapore Dollar Forex Trading Accounts
- Pepperstone Announces Expansion to New Office Location
- Pepperstone Increases Leverage Options to 400:1
- Pepperstone Announces New ‘Razor’ ECN Account for Forex Traders
- Pepperstone Launches Multi Account Manager (MAM) Tool for Professional Traders of Multiple Forex Accounts
- Pepperstone Announces Next Generation FX Brokerage; Unmatched Depth Of Liquidity And Execution For Forex Traders