Learn about our available instruments, session times, margin requirements and trading basics.
Valuable market commentary and reviews from our currency analysts
- Will Euro Hit 1.15?
- Dollar’s End of Week Retreat - A Reversal or Buying Opportunity?
- Loonie Looks Like a Long
- Will the Fed Send the Dollar to New Highs?
- Is the Short Dollar Trade at Risk?
- Opportunities in a Resurgent French 40 Index
- Opportunities in Oil as Political Risk Reappears
- 10 Key Events to Watch in the Week Ahead
- Two Trading Opportunities for the Price of One: A Strengthening Japanese Equity Index and Weaker Currency
- Power Struggle in FX - Will Dollar Be the Victim?
- Possible Kiwi Weakness and Scope for Further Downside Leg in Dollar Index
- Who Wins and Loses in a Trade War?
- A Strengthening Yen and a Pullback in the US 100 Index
- Fed Prepares to Hike but will that Help the Dollar?
- Trump’s Political Flexibility Revives FX Risk Rally
- Short-term Winners and Losers from Escalating US Protectionism
- The 10 Tradeable Events This Week
- Strengthening Swedish Krona and Weak EU Stocks 50 Index
Pepperstone Company News
Major announcements from the Pepperstone Group
- Increasing Leverage on FX and CFD Products
- Leverage Returning To Normal
- GBP and EUR Margin Changes over EU Referendum
- Easter Trading Times 2016
- Pepperstone announces securing investment from Private Equity
- Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode Now Accepted
- Pepperstone Releases New CFDs – HK50 and US2000
- Pepperstone launches a revolutionary new cloud-based mobile and desktop trading experience
- Pepperstone Relocates to New Head Office
- Pepperstone Releases New Commodity Pair
- Trading Ceased on DKK and HKD Pairs
- Business As Usual
- Christmas Market Hours
- Server Time Changing from GMT +3 to GMT +2
- Platinum and Palladium Now Available
- New Commodity Pairs to Trade XBRUSD XTIUSD
- Pepperstone introduces ZARJPY pair
- New Metatrader 4 Features
Pepperstone Press Releases
Press releases from the Pepperstone Group
- Pepperstone, Australia’s largest FX Broker Sponsors the Middle East North Africa (MENA) Forex Expo in Dubai.
- Pepperstone named 26th Fastest Growing Company in Australia by BRW Magazine Fast Starters List 2013
- Pepperstone continues Asian expansion with Shanghai, China office opened this week
- Razor Account named one of Australia’s 100 Most Innovative Products or Services
- Pepperstone Opens New Head Office and Trading Floor Facility
- Pepperstone Strengthens Asian Expansion with Singapore Dollar Forex Trading Accounts
- Pepperstone Announces Expansion to New Office Location
- Pepperstone Increases Leverage Options to 400:1
- Pepperstone Announces New ‘Razor’ ECN Account for Forex Traders
- Pepperstone Launches Multi Account Manager (MAM) Tool for Professional Traders of Multiple Forex Accounts
- Pepperstone Announces Next Generation FX Brokerage; Unmatched Depth Of Liquidity And Execution For Forex Traders