Learn about our available instruments, session times, margin requirements and trading basics.
Valuable market commentary and reviews from our currency analysts
- GBPCHF: Can the UK Avoid Currency Parity?
- How Will Turkey’s FX Crisis Affect Other Parts of the World?
- King USD Reigns Supreme Through July - Will it Continue?
- August Events and Upcoming Opportunities
- US 100 Index Stumbles
- August Isn’t Always a Sleepy Month for FX
- Nonfarm Payrolls - July 2018
- Upcoming BOJ Meeting: EURJPY has Scope to Weaken
- Three Interest Rate Decisions: Which Will Have the Biggest Surprise?
- Will ECB Rescue Euro or Drive it to New Lows?
- Could Brent Crude Finally be at Support?
- Will Dollar Power Last?
- Are Currencies at the Cusp of a Turn?
- USDJPY - Could Donald Trump’s Visit to Europe Mean Yen Strength?
- This Month's Market Events and Opportunities
- Will the Dollar Hit New Highs or Turn Lower in Q3?
- Could the Nine-Year Bull Market be Fading?
Pepperstone Company News
Major announcements from the Pepperstone Group
- Increasing Leverage on FX and CFD Products
- Leverage Returning To Normal
- GBP and EUR Margin Changes over EU Referendum
- Easter Trading Times 2016
- Pepperstone announces securing investment from Private Equity
- Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode Now Accepted
- Pepperstone Releases New CFDs – HK50 and US2000
- Pepperstone launches a revolutionary new cloud-based mobile and desktop trading experience
- Pepperstone Relocates to New Head Office
- Pepperstone Releases New Commodity Pair
- Trading Ceased on DKK and HKD Pairs
- Business As Usual
- Christmas Market Hours
- Server Time Changing from GMT +3 to GMT +2
- Platinum and Palladium Now Available
- New Commodity Pairs to Trade XBRUSD XTIUSD
- Pepperstone introduces ZARJPY pair
- New Metatrader 4 Features
Pepperstone Press Releases
Press releases from the Pepperstone Group
- Pepperstone, Australia’s largest FX Broker Sponsors the Middle East North Africa (MENA) Forex Expo in Dubai.
- Pepperstone named 26th Fastest Growing Company in Australia by BRW Magazine Fast Starters List 2013
- Pepperstone continues Asian expansion with Shanghai, China office opened this week
- Razor Account named one of Australia’s 100 Most Innovative Products or Services
- Pepperstone Opens New Head Office and Trading Floor Facility
- Pepperstone Strengthens Asian Expansion with Singapore Dollar Forex Trading Accounts
- Pepperstone Announces Expansion to New Office Location
- Pepperstone Increases Leverage Options to 400:1
- Pepperstone Announces New ‘Razor’ ECN Account for Forex Traders
- Pepperstone Launches Multi Account Manager (MAM) Tool for Professional Traders of Multiple Forex Accounts
- Pepperstone Announces Next Generation FX Brokerage; Unmatched Depth Of Liquidity And Execution For Forex Traders