Pepperstone MAM / PAMM Metatrader 4 Multi Account Manager
Multi Account Manager (MAM) is designed for money managers. It is an essential integrated software tool to quickly execute block orders with one click under a master account arrangement and conveniently automate trade allocations to customer accounts.
Multi Account Manager is designed specifically for Money Managers that utilise the Metatrader 4 platform.
It is ideal for traders that manage multiple accounts utilising Expert Advisors (EAs). MAM broadens the functionality of the Metatrader 4 Platform by enabling the Money Manager to effectively trade and manage multiple accounts from a single MT4 interface.
All managed accounts can be traded from a single MT4 client terminal application. MAM has been designed with keeping maximum reliability and speed of execution in mind. In brief, MAM is integrated into the MT4 Server.
All processing is centralized and server based, which allows the fastest and most reliable integration. Hundreds of accounts can be traded with one click and virtually no delay in allocations.
Benefits and Features:
- Trade block orders from a single master account utilising the MT4 client terminal
- Unlimited number of customer accounts
- 3 allocation methods - Lot, Percentage, Proportional
- Allocations to clients as little as 0.01 lot (1000 currency units)
- Manage multiple master accounts having different strategies
- All normal order types accepted: Market, Stop, Limit
- All unique order types accepted: Trailing Stop, Close by and Close all
- Allows Expert Advisor (EA) trading
- Easily manage Monthly, Quarterly and Annual client reports through MT Manager
- Monitor commissions and performance in realtime
Apply for MAM / PAMM access > >
MAM / PAMM is an advanced tool designed for Money Managers. To apply for this platform you must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 5 slave accounts each with funded equity over $5000USD or equivalent
- Power of Attorney and Compensation Acknowledgment Forms must be provided for any slave accounts
- The Money Manager must hold the relevant licence or authorisation in the jurisdiction that they operate in.
If you feel that you will satisfy this criteria please feel free to continue with the application.