Trader Coupons for MetaTrader Marketplace
Coupons can be used to purchase products and services including Expert Advisors and trading signals for the MetaTrader 4 platform.
Pepperstone is pleased to offer eligible Pepperstone clients free Trader Coupons for the www.mql5.com MetaTrader Marketplace. Use Trader Coupons to diversify your trading with the addition of new automated trading strategies, or use signals to set a risk profile you are comfortable with.
What is the MetaTrader Marketplace?
- The most popular MT4 marketplace website
- 1000’s of top Expert Advisors and signals
- Ability to test before you buy
- Fast, easy downloads
Owned and operated by Metaquotes (the creators of MT4), www.mql5.com provides traders with a marketplace for everything MT4.
All signals in the marketplace have a detailed breakdown of a number of relevant indicators of performance allowing you to compare different signals across: growth, equity, balance, risk, distribution, slippage and customer reviews meaning traders are able to gather valuable information to make an informed decision before they start. Signals also allow you to plot previous performance, entries and exits, on your MT4 chart before you purchase.
Traders can search using filters based on key criteria including previous performance, draw down, activity, initial deposit, number of subscribers and cost. Meaning you can quickly and easily find the right signal for you.
Eligible* Pepperstone clients will have the opportunity to explore and test the mql5.com environment with a free Trader Coupon issued by Pepperstone.
How do the Trader Coupons work?
- Traders browse the www.mql5.com marketplace for MetaTrader 4 products and services – you’ll find Expert Advisors, robots, indicators and other trading applications in the MetaTrader Market, and signals in the MetaTrader Signals section. You can also access signals within your MT4 platform.
- Eligible* Pepperstone clients can receive a Trader Coupon to purchase an item in the marketplace (just let your account manager know if you need a SIGNAL or MARKET Trader Coupon) and we will provide you the right type of coupon.
- Pepperstone will issue the Trader Coupon containing a unique Trader Coupon number, plus information on its value, expiry and the service it can be used to pay for.
- When a trader is confident with their signal they wish to try, or an Expert Advisor they wish to buy, they can input their unique Trader Coupon number as payment.
For your convenience, a helpful list of FAQs on Trader Coupons can be found below. Contact your account manager about gaining access to Trader Coupons today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pepperstone will issue a Trader Coupon via email, the email will include instructions on how to redeem your Trader Coupon. Please note you will need to be a member of the MQL5 community. If you’re not already, register free here.
It’s also important to note that Trader Coupons can only be used once to pay for one product/service. The remaining funds will expire during payment. For example, if a coupon for USD$50 is used to pay for a product/service with a price tag of USD$30, the remaining USD$20 will expire during payment.
Yes. Trader Coupons are only valid for 30 days, so make sure to use it before it expires.
Yes! The MQL5 community is for both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 users, just make sure to select from the MetaTrader 4 list.
*Pepperstone clients must deposit a minimum of AUD$200 (or equivalent) to be eligible. Please read the full Terms & Conditions of this offer.