Fund Your Pepperstone Account With PayPal
Posted on: 10 September 2015 , by: Pepperstone Support , category: Deposits and Withdrawals
PayPal is internationally recognised as a secure and easy method for transferring funds safely around the world. Offering the flexibility of payments through your existing cards and bank accounts via the PayPal console, this convenient payment system can be accessed through a few easy steps online.
Below you will find the steps needed to open your own PayPal account. The process is quick and will take around five minutes to complete.
1. Using your internet browser, go to https://www.paypal.com
2. Click on the Sign Up button shown on the PayPal website
3. Select the Personal PayPal account option
4. Complete the Personal account signup by selecting your country of residence, entering your email address and creating a password. A secure code will be displayed and should be entered into the field “code”. Click Sign Up Now once you have entered your details
5. As PayPal is a secure payment system, you will then be required to provide your billing details including your full name and residential address. A secure code will be displayed and should be entered into the field “code”. Click Agree and Create Account when you are ready to proceed.
6. The next step is to link your card or bank account to your PayPal account. Either enter in your Debit or Credit Card details in the fields provided or click on the Link a bank account option to enable payments through your registered bank account.
7. Once you have linked a card or a bank account, you have essentially completed the steps required to fund your Pepperstone Trading Account through PayPal. You can now log on to the Pepperstone Secure Client Area and select the PayPal funding option.
8. Once you have selected PayPal as your funding option, select the trading account you wish to fund to, enter the amount you would like to fund and then click Fund Now.
9. Review your Confirm Payment and click Fund Now
10. You will then be directed to the Pepperstone PayPal funding page. By clicking Pay Now, your debit or credit card will automatically be used to process the payment. If you have linked your bank account to PayPal, you will be able to use funds that you have previously deposited into your PayPal account to proceed with your account deposit
11. Your PayPal deposit will automatically be transferred to your trading account and will be accessible instantly via your MetaTrader 4 or cTrader platform.