Pepperstone invites expressions of interest from individuals or companies seeking to become a Pepperstone Regional Representative.
Become a Pepperstone Regional Representative
Pepperstone invites expressions of interest from individuals or companies seeking to become a Pepperstone Regional Representative. As a Regional Representative, you will partner with Pepperstone to promote new business in your local region while gaining competitive remuneration and Head Office support to grow your business.
Potential Pepperstone Regional Representative typically start as an Introducing Broker first. Once you have referred 50 to 100 clients, an offer is then made to become a Regional Representative.
Some Advantages include:
- Regional Representatives will typically be rewarded by receiving commissions not only from clients they have referred but also from all clients who join Pepperstone from their region.
- Operational support from the Pepperstone Head Office to streamline your client referral processes and improve your business operations, giving you insights into how one of the world's largest forex brokers operates and succeeds.
- Marketing and promotion assistance, including your own set marketing budget.
- Direct access to your client base aimed at improving customer experience and supporting client inquiries.
- Reporting and client tracking systems to ensure you have the appropriate oversight to monitor and grow your business.
To find out more about Regional Partnerships please feel free to contact us at email@example.com