MetaTrader 4 Signals
MT4 Signals enables traders to automatically copy trading operations in real-time.
MT4 signals can be a useful tool for diversifying your portfolio and gaining more insight into how various trading models work. It allows traders easy and immediate access to thousands of trading strategies and signals.
- Diversifies your trading with multiple strategies.
- Reduces your portfolio risk by employing signal providers that have different approaches.
- Removes the need to constantly monitor charts.
- Fees are very low (and sometimes free) for MT4 signals.
- No paperwork required.
- You maintain total control of your account and can intervene in any moment to close trades, change capital allocation to a strategy, change the stop-loss inserted, or remove the strategy.
Filter by draw down instead of accuracy, many traders see this as the more important indicator of success.
To learn more about how to register for MT4 signals and selecting a signal provider, please have a look at the following PDF file.
Access MT4 Signals
Once you've registered for MT4 Signals, you can access it via your Pepperstone MetaTrader account.
* Disclaimer: Pepperstone Group Limited (“Pepperstone”) is not responsible and has no control over the signals generated through the use of MT4 and the resulting trades on Pepperstone accounts. Signals generated by MT4 on Pepperstone accounts do not constitute factual, general or personal advice by Pepperstone.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information and analysis provided here has been produced by the signal provider company. Pepperstone has reproduced the information without alteration or verification and does not represent that this material is accurate, current, or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. The material is general in nature and has been prepared for informational purposes only without regard to any individual's investment objectives, financial solution, or means. Pepperstone advises clients to seek independent financial advice before considering investing in any signals products and services. Furthermore, Pepperstone reiterates that past returns are not an indicator of future performance.
Readers should also be mindful that as with all technology applications there are inherent weaknesses and that the operating system is dependent on third parties managing the connection to Pepperstone servers. Trading over the internet using any social/copy trading application may be disrupted resulting in unanticipated losses that may be in excess of client account balances. Pepperstone accepts no responsibility for the performance of the application whatsoever.