Pepperstone is proud to offer access to cryptocurrency trading for our clients, with Bitcoin now available for trade against the U.S. dollar.
Emerging over the last decade and poised as the asset class of the future, cryptocurrency provides a new system of transactions and payment which offers exciting prospects for live trading.
Pepperstone currently provides Bitcoin with leverage up to 20:1 across all of our trading platforms, as “BTC/USD” – allowing you access to these markets wherever you are in the world, on any device. As the most popular asset in an emerging class, Bitcoin has large market movements that Forex and CFD traders can take advantage of - without the need to purchase actual Bitcoins or have an existing Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin also provides an opportunity to further diversify your trading; as Bitcoin supply and demand is self-governing, and not driven by or directly related to other markets.
With new industries rapidly adopting blockchain technology, and more areas of finance and global markets showing a keen interest, recent years have seen Bitcoin quickly rise in value - offering traders a greater opportunity than ever to get involved with this new instrument.
Advantages of Trading Bitcoin with Pepperstone:
- Leverage up to 20:1
- No commission fees
- The ability to hedge Bitcoin on a single account
- Access to institutional grade spreads and trade execution
Risks of Trading Bitcoin:
- Leveraged trading puts your capital at risk. You could lose all, or a large portion, of your trading capital if the market makes a significant move against your current open position/s
- Your losses may exceed your deposits
- Past performance does not guarantee future performance
- Tax benefits (if any) are subject to change and depend on your personal circumstances