Linking panels (Webtrader)
You can set up your workspace so that when you open a panel (such as a watchlist), a panel that you have linked to it (such as a chart) also opens. This is done by tagging the panels that you want to be linked with the same link colour. There are seven link colours.
Note: In this procedure, the word ‘click’ refers to either a click or a tap.
1. Open one panel in the group of panels you want to be linked. Open one panel in the group of panels you want to be linked.
2. Click the link widget icon on the top bar of the panel:
A dropdown menu of link colours appears.
Select a colour. The link widget symbol on the bar of the panel is replaced by the colour chosen:
4. Select a panel you want linked to the panel whose link colour you have just set.
5. Follow steps 2 and 3 above and assign the panel the same link colour (blue in the example above).
6. If you want to link more panels, repeat from step 4.