Creating a demo account (Webtrader)
Having a demo account is a good way to trial Webtrader. Each demo account is fully featured.
You are able to create five demo accounts if you are using Standard, and ten if you are using Razor.
A demo account expires automatically after 30 days unless you have a live funded account and have requested Pepperstone to set it so that it doesn’t expire.
Note: In this procedure, the word ‘click’ refers to either a click or a tap.
1. Click menu icon at the top right of the window and select My account from the menu that appears.
2. On the Secure Client Area window, click or tap DEMO.
3. Click or tap REQUEST AN ACCOUNT. The Request an Individual Demo Account window appears:
4. Select Pepperstone from the Platform Type menu.
5. Enter or select other data if required.
6. Click Submit.
7. On the confirmation window that appears, click Continue to Webtrader. You can now begin your trial with the new account.Changing the appearance of a chart (mobile)