One Click Trading EA – Setup Guide
The One-Click-Trading EA feature is exclusive to all accounts on the EDGE server. One-Click-Trading and Market Depth are built into the Pepperstone Metatrader 4 Terminal.
To gain access please download Metatrader 4.
Before activating the On-Click-Trading EA, you will need to enable the Expert Advisor settings.
- Open MT4
- Along the top of MT4 you have a menu bar
- Click on 'Tools' and then 'Options'
- Navigate to the Expert Advisors tab and make sure the following have a tick in the box;
- Leave Ask manual confirmation and Confirm DLL function calls un-ticked
- Click OK - when the above changes have been made you should be able to add One Click Trading ticket to a chart window.
• Enable Expert Advisors (except for Custom Indicators and Scripts)
• Allow live trading
• Allow DLL imports
• Allow external experts imports
2. Function Diagram
The One-Click-Trading ticket will only be attached to the specific chart that you select. In order to do so, open the Navigator window which is located to the left of the charts of your MT4 platform (alternatively, click on the Navigator icon in the toolbar at the top of your platform).
- Select and expand the ‘Expert Advisors’ menu.
- Click on ‘OneClickTradingEA’
- Click and drag the EA ‘OneClickTradingEA’ to any chart window you have open. In this demo we are using the currency pair EURUSD.
- You will then see the ‘One Click Trading’ ticket attached to the top left of the chart.
One Click Trading is not just defined to the top left hand corner of your chart window; you can move it around. In the top right hand corner you will see what looks like a pin.
- Click on the red pin and the pin will colour will change - One Click Trading will then no longer be fixed to the chart window and can now be moved around.
Buying and Selling with One Click Trading couldn’t be easier. It’s all in the name; one click is all you need. Set your stop loss, take profit and lot size and away you go. Simply click on SELL or the price within the SELL area or click on BUY or the price in the BUY area.
- Any actions you perform will immediately show in the trade section of your MT4 platform.
You can close all of your positions by using the ‘Close all’ button on the One Click Trading ticket. This will close all the positions you have open in that particular product.