Funding and withdrawals
- Where can I see withdrawal status?
- How do I transfer funds between my accounts?
- Where can I see if my deposit was successful?
- How do I withdraw funds?
- How do I add funds to my trading account?
- How do I cancel my withdrawal?
- My bank has requested we include their IBAN in the withdrawal account details. Where should I add this?
- I just made my first deposit, why can't I see the funds in my account?
- How do I confirm my withdrawal?
- It's been more than 5 business days, why haven’t I received my funds yet?
- Why did my deposit fail?
- Are there any limits on the amount I can withdraw?
- Where can I find Pepperstone’s bank account details to fund my account by Bank Wire Transfer?
Managing my account
- How can I reset my trading account password?
- How do I update the nickname on my trading account?
- How do I open another demo account?
- How do I open another live account?
- Can I change my account currency?
- Having trouble logging in?
- How can I reset my secure client area password?
- How do I change contact details on my account?
- How can I change the leverage on my trading account?
- Can I change my account type?
- How can I link my account to an Introducing Broker?
- How can I reactivate an old account?
- Can I retrieve the data on my demo account after it has expired?
- What is my investor password?
- How can I request a trade investigation?
- How can I reset my cTrader ID password?
Opening an account
- Where can I find my account number and server?
- How do I download the trading platforms?
- What commissions do I pay on trades?
- What is the difference between a Standard Account and a Razor account?
- Are there any account keeping or inactivity fees?
- Does Pepperstone offer MAM/PAMMs?
- What’s the minimum deposit for a live account?
- How long do demo accounts last?
- Why did my demo account disappear?
- Why didn't I receive my login details?
- How long does it take to verify my account?
- Does Pepperstone offer Company or Corporate Trust accounts?
- Does Pepperstone have a Premium Service offering?
- Is Pepperstone licensed and regulated?
- Does Pepperstone withhold taxes?
- What leverage can I trade with Pepperstone?
- What types of accounts does Pepperstone offer?
- What trading platforms can I trade with?
- How do I upload my photo ID and other documents?
- Does Pepperstone offer any referral programs, bonuses, or rebates?
New to trading
- What is a pip?
- What is leverage and margin?
- What can cause my positions to close automatically?
- Why can't I close my position?
- Does Pepperstone offer Stop and Limit Orders?
- Does Pepperstone offer Stop Loss and Take Profit orders?
- Can my account go into a negative balance?
- Does Pepperstone allow hedging?
- What are the margin requirements?
- Can Pepperstone teach me how to trade or trade on my behalf?
- How do I reset my chart data?
- When does a margin call and stop out occur?
- How do I open a position?
- Where do I find information regarding each instrument?
Platforms and tools
- How do I retrieve my journal logs?
- I can't find a currency pair, how do I enable it on my platform?
- How do I login to MT4/5 on a PC/Mac?
- How can I access Pepperstone Smart Trader tools?
- How can I calculate pip value, margin requirement and profit on my trades?
- How do I login to my cTrader account?
- What technical analysis tools do you offer?
- Understanding trading conditions
How can I reset my trading account password?
To reset your trading account password, log into your secure client area. Click on the pen symbol located to the right of your trading account number and select Change Trading Account Password. Here you'll be able to create a new password.
Your new password must contain:
- One capital letter
- One number
- One of these special characters: !$%&[email protected]
- At least 8 characters
We'll then send you an email asking you to confirm this change.